You want a high score on the GRE, but it might feel overwhelming to figure out all the things you have to accomplish during your GRE prep. To make sure you get the big things right, I've created a handy guide that outlines all the tasks you're eventually gonna do - I hope - during your GRE prep.
This plan is designed for people who are serious about a 320+ score.
- a simple overview of the GRE study process
- a list of my recommended resources
- instructions on how to use the materials for maximum results
- a copy of my printable GRE prep journal and error log
- access to my Discord, where you can discuss GRE questions with me! I personally respond to every Discord post. It's like free tutoring!
Whether you're just getting started or you're trying to break through a score plateau after studying for months, I think both my plan and your conversations with me on Discord will help you improve.